Terms & Conditions & Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products, at any time, for any reason, we will replace the product or refund the full purchase price immediately within 30 days of receipt of purchase. We have complete confidence in all Flour Farm products and this guarantee has always, and will always be our promise.
Site Information and General Disclaimer.
This site is owned, operated, and maintained by Flour Farm, LLC (“Flour Farm”, “our”, “we”, “us”). It was created to help you find information, enjoyment and online shopping. Your use of this site and the information on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to these terms and conditions, simply don’t visit our website. Flour Farm reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice. Your use of this site is subject to the most current version of the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time of such use. Your use and browsing of this site constitute your acceptance, without limitation or qualification, of these rules. Flour Farm makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the material on this site. Flour Farm disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Flour Farm does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of computer “viruses.” Pricing and products may change without notice.
Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To do this, we prohibit certain kinds of behavior that may be harm other users or us. When using our site you may not:
- violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law, rule, or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable, including any posts intended for defaming, stalking, bullying, abusing, harassing, threatening, impersonating, harming, impersonating or intimidating people or entities.
- create, solicit, transmit, or procure the sending of, any unwanted, unsolicited or harassing comments or communications, including advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, like spam ;
- create accounts or access data (including user information) through unauthorized means, such as by using an automated device, caching, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper;
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, alter, overburden, damage, or impair them or engage in any other conduct that restricts or interferes with any other party’s use, which, as determined by us, may harm Flour Farm or users of the site and expose them to liability, including but not limited to by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive, malicious, intrusive, or disruptive nature;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate Flour Farm, a Flour Farm employee, another user, or any other person or entity or otherwise perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any web pages contained in the Website;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the site;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the site; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Intellectual Property Rights: Copyrights and Trademarks.
The material contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, information, page headers, button icons, images, designs, logos, data, graphics, slogans, trade dresses and photographs may be copyrighted and/or trademarked by Flour Farm. Any unauthorized use of this material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws enforced in the United States and internationally. This material should not be reproduced or used without express written permission from Flour Farm.
Trademarks displayed on this site are the property of Flour Farm, in the United States and/or internationally. The absence of a product name or logo from this list in no way constitutes a waiver of Flour Farm’s intellectual property rights. No material contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this site without the express written agreement of Flour Farm. Improper use of trademarks displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use and Ownership of User Submitted Recipes.
If you submit a recipe to us for publication on our Website or otherwise (each such submission is a “User Submission”), you retain all your ownership rights in your User Submission(s). However, by submitting User Submission(s) to Flour Farm, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submission(s) in connection with the Flour Farm Website and Flour Farm’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Flour Farm Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submission(s) and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Flour Farm to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by these Terms of Service. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Flour Farm all of the license rights granted herein. FLOUR FARM DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY USER SUBMISSION OR ANY OPINION, COMMENT, RECOMMENDATION, OR ADVICE EXPRESSED THEREIN, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH USER SUBMISSIONS. Flour Farm does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website. We reserve the right to remove User Submissions if properly notified at the address below that such User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Flour Farm reserves the right to remove User Submissions without prior notice to the User.
Address for Copyright Takedown Notices.
Pursuant to the provisions of 17 U.S.C. – 512, claims of infringement pursuant to the Copyright Law should be addressed to Flour Farm, 1303 W Bolan Ave, Spokane, WA 99224
The site may occasionally contain errors, including wrong prices, unclear recipe directions, or inaccurate photos. We will try to correct and update mistakes as we discover them, without notice and without liability for any issues they may have caused prior to their correction.
Limitation of Liability.
Use of this site is at your own risk. Everything provided to you on this site is “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Flour Farm shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the content hereof whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability. In addition, Flour Farm is under no obligation to update this site or its content and shall not be liable for failure to update such information. Flour Farm is and will not be held liable in any way for use of links to other sites. The above limitations do not apply in jurisdictions that prohibit limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential, incidental damages or implied warranties.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Washington, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles. By using this site, you agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to this site will be brought exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in the State of Washington and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. By using this site, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Flour Farm LLC from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, costs and/or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use of this site or its content. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Links to Other Sites.
For your convenience, Flour Farm may provide links to other Internet sites. However, we do not control or endorse these sites and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site. By accessing any link from this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
By responding to our request with the hashtag #flourfarm, you are agreeing to the following:
As between you and us, you own all content and information you post or share using Flour.Farm (“Site”) or tagging Flour Farm, such as posting or sharing comments, photos, and videos (referred to as “User Content”).
You give Flour Farm LLC permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to us a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, create derivative works from and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other Flour Farm marketing purposes, including without limitation in Flour Farm email, catalogs, social media and other customer communications. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Flour Farm and the Site. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that:
- You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the rights described above;
- You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and
- Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
Flour Farm will not be liable to you or third-party beneficiaries for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Website, or the loss of any User Contributions.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may also remove User Content from the Site for any reason.