What’s not to love about a non-stick product that is propellant free, ozone-free, soy free, and organic? When you make it yourself, you know exactly what’s in it. Best of all – Goop works!
Choose Gluten Free, Non-GMO & Organic Ingredients.
- 1 Part Liquid Sunflower Lecithin
- 1 Part Neutral Oil used for baking (ex: avocado, grapeseed, canola, or sunflower)
- 1 T Vodka (15 ml) for every for every 4 fl oz/118 ml of combined lecithin + oil
Equipment: Spray bottle or jar with tight fitting lid, Liquid measuring cup, Tablespoon or 15ml spoon, Funnel
Note: For best results, use a dark glass bottle or jar
Before You Dive In – Prep:
- Sterilize your bottle or jar. Wash in hot soapy water, rinse, then sterilize with boiling water (2 minutes) or microwave (1 minute).
- Sterilized bottles need to be completely cool and dry before filling.
Step 1: Pour 1 part of liquid sunflower lecithin into your container. Our personal recipe amounts are listed in Notes below.
Step 2: Pour the same amount of oil into the container.
Step 3: For every 4 fl oz of mix in the container (118ml or 1/2 C), add 1 T (15 ml) of vodka.
Step 4: Fit the lid tightly and shake like crazy for at least 1 minute. Spray or apply in a thin layer to your baking pan. Use your fingers or a paper towel to spread. Shake before each use.
What’s in our bottle? We bake so often that we use 6 fl oz (177 ml or 3/4 C) of sunflower lecithin, 6 fl oz of avocado oil, and 3 T (45 ml) of vodka in a 16 oz amber glass spray bottle.
To Store: Keep out of sunlight on the kitchen counter for several months.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Serving Size: 5g
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Non stick baking spray goop